Decorative Tiles are sold by the lot and are currently available as noted. Lots are selected from stock we currently have on hand. Prices are as noted. New items for sale will be posted from time to time, so check back for our newest offerings.
Plain Tile & Trim is a square-edged, true-sized, 3" x 6"x 5/16" "subway" tile, as well as 6" x 6", 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" and a 4” Hex. The glaze is our most popular color --"Historic White" -- a translucent glaze that was matched to tiles produced during the 1880’s through the 1930’s. It is a high gloss, translucent glaze that "reads" as creamy, off-white, as you can see the tile body through the glaze. It is a smooth glaze and not a crackled finish.
We are currently offering two lots of tile (Lot 1 & Lot 2). You should choose material from only one lot for the best possible installation.
- Lot 1 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-1, is first quality material and is currently on sale for $8.00 per sq ft.
- Lot 2 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-2, currently on sale for $6.00 per sq ft. The tile is still first quality, but has slight “picture framing” (glaze is slightly thicker around the edges, due to barometric pressure/humidity issues when firing).
CLEARANCE SALE PRICING!!!
"Historic White" plain tile and trim prices for all 4 sizes:
Lot 1: Field Tile (SKU XXX-1) is $8.00 per sq ft
Lot 2: Field Tile (SKU XXX-2) is $6.00 per sq ft
We do not discount to the trade.
• We recommend that you order the following overage as lots vary and our products are currently limited in quantity, :
• 10% overage for Field Tile
• 15% overage for Trim Tile
• 5% overage for Decorative Tile
• Field Tile is sold in full box increments. The minimum order is 1 box
• For every size, there is 10 sq ft per box
• 6x6 tile contains 40 pc/box (10 sq ft/box) and weighs 40 lbs
• 3x6, 4-1/4 Square, 4-1/4 Hex contains 80 pc/box (10 sq ft/box) and weighs 40 lbs
• Trim Tile is sold by the piece – there is no minimum
• Decorative Tile is currently only sold by the lot as noted. Lots are from stock (overruns and clearance) of what we currently have on hand. Prices per lot are as noted.
Quotes need to be verified by a real person (not generated by a computer) due to the nature of complexity of materials and shipping options. Please allow enough time to receive samples for approval, confirm quotes, and receive your payment prior to shipping.
• We ask you to submit a preliminary order through the shopping cart or directly through email.
• Please provide a "ship-to", physical address, so we may provide you with shipping charges and options.
• We will review the order and, if we have any questions, will contact you via email.
• A FINAL quotation/invoice will be sent via email indicating price, proposed ship date, time to allow for delivery and carrier.
• Payment can be made through PayPal or Cashiers’ Check
• A shipping date will be established and your order will be shipped.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES:
• Orders and inquiries are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email your requests and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Please contact the Studio for more information.
Check Latest News for updates on products and current lead time to ship.