Our plain tile & trim is a square-edged, true-sized, 3" x 6"x 5/16" "subway" tile, as well as 6" x 6", 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" and a 4” Hex. The glaze is our most popular color --"Historic White" -- a translucent glaze that was matched to tiles produced during the 1880’s through the 1930’s. It is a high gloss, translucent glaze that "reads" as creamy, off-white, as you can see the tile body through the glaze. It is a smooth glaze and not a crackled finish.
We are currently offering two lots of tile (Lot 1 & Lot 2). You should choose material from only one lot for the best possible installation.
- Lot 1 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-1, is first quality material and is $8.00 per sq ft.
- Lot 2 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-2, is $6.00 per sq ft. The tile is still first quality, but has slight “picture framing” (glaze is slightly thicker around the edges, due to barometric pressure/humidity issues when firing).
CLEARANCE SALE PRICING!!!
"Historic White" plain tile and trim prices for all 4 sizes:
Lot 1: Field Tile (SKU XXX-1) is $8.00 per sq ft
Lot 2: Field Tile (SKU XXX-2) is $6.00 per sq ft
We do not discount to the trade.
NOTE: Quantities shown above are number of SQ FT in stock
• We recommend that you order the following overage as lots vary and our products are currently limited in quantity:
• 10% overage for Field Tile
• Field Tile is sold in full box increments.
The minimum order is 1 box.
• For 3x6 tile, there is 10 sq ft per box
• 3x6 contains 80 pc/box (10 sq ft/box) and weighs 40 lbs
Quotes need to be verified by a real person (not generated by a computer) due to the nature of complexity of materials and shipping options. Please allow enough time to receive samples for approval, confirm quotes, and receive your payment prior to shipping.
• We ask you to submit a preliminary order through the shopping cart.
• Please provide a "ship-to", physical address, so we may provide you with shipping charges and options.
• We will review the order and, if we have any questions, will contact you via email.
• A FINAL quotation/invoice will be sent via email indicating price, proposed ship date, time to allow for delivery and carrier.
• Payment can be made through PayPal or Cashiers’ Check
• A shipping date will be established and your order will be shipped.