You Save: $10.00
In Stock: 20
Quantity shown is pieces in stock
Ask a question about this product
NOTE: Quantities shown above are number of PIECES in stock. Trim tile is not discounted for quantity, but priced per piece.
Our Trim Tile matches our “Historic White” square-edged, true-sized, 3" x 6"x 5/16" "subway" tile, as well as 6" x 6", 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" and a 4” Hex. The "Historic White" glaze is our most popular color -- -- a creamy translucent glaze that was matched to tiles produced during the 1880’s through the 1930’s.
This Cornice Molding (CM) trim is used for thin-set applications, usually at the top of wainscots, or tub/shower surrounds. This historic styled trim -- "Cornice Molding" -- is designed to be used to trim "thin-set" installations where the plane of the tile is flush to the surface of the wall. The height of the trim is 3-1/4", the depth is 1-1/2", the length is 6".
Cornice Molding is available in thin-set style on sale for $10.00 each. This trim piece can be used with either Lot 1 OR Lot 2 Field Tile. Trim tile is not discounted for quantity, but priced per piece.
Our plain tile trim is a square-edged, true-sized, to complement and finish 3" x 6"x 5/16" "subway" tile, as well as 6" x 6", 4-1/4" x 4-1/4" and a 4” Hex installations. The glaze is our most popular color --"Historic White" -- a translucent glaze that was matched to tiles produced during the 1880’s through the 1930’s. It is a high gloss, translucent glaze that "reads" as creamy, off-white, as you can see the tile body through the glaze. It is a smooth glaze and not a crackled finish.
We are currently offering two lots of tile trim (Lot 1 & Lot 2). You should choose material from only one lot for the best possible installation.
- Lot 1 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-1 and is first quality material.
- Lot 2 is indicated in the SKU # as SKU XXX-2. The tile is still first quality, but has slight “picture framing” (glaze is slightly thicker around the edges, due to barometric pressure/humidity issues when firing).
- Please note: Some trim shapes can be used with either Lot 1 or Lot 2 Field Tile and are indicated.
Trim tile is not discounted for quantity, but priced per piece. We do not discount to the trade."Historic White" plain tile trim prices are noted on each trim shape.Lot 1: Field Tile (SKU XXX-1)
Lot 2: Field Tile (SKU XXX-2)
• We recommend that you order the following overage as lots vary and our products are currently limited in quantity:
• 15% overage for Trim Tile
• Trim Tile is sold by the piece – there is no minimum; weight varies per piece
Quotes need to be verified by a real person (not generated by a computer) due to the nature of complexity of materials and shipping options. Please allow enough time to receive samples for approval, confirm quotes, and receive your payment prior to shipping.
• We ask you to submit a preliminary order through the shopping cart.
• Please provide a "ship-to", physical address, so we may provide you with shipping charges and options.
• We will review the order and, if we have any questions, will contact you via email.
• A FINAL quotation/invoice will be sent via email indicating price, proposed ship date, time to allow for delivery and carrier.
• Payment can be made through PayPal or Cashiers’ Check
• A shipping date will be established and your order will be shipped.